Chocolate chunk Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate, cut into chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks. Use a tablespoon and roll into even sized balls. Refrigerate for an hour. You can double up on the recipe and freeze a few balls of cookie dough. Store in freezer bags and you have emergency cookies for any time. Just thaw for 20 mins before baking.
4. Drop onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
Let cool and enjoy.